Macromedia has created a hot fix to address issues with the cfform controls in Macromedia ColdFusion MX 6.1.
The updated JAR file resolves the following issues with the cfform applets:
- 52093 - Required fields in cfform / cfinput are not processed in the order they are defined within the form.
- 53319 - When more than one image is specified for cftreeitem, the first specified image is displayed for all levels.
- 53398 - Using cftree and cftreeitem throws Java ClassCastException error.
- 53624 - cftree fails when using null values. *
* Issue 53624 added on 12/1/03. Hot fix download updated to include fix for this issue.