Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 Hot Fix 1 fixes the following issues. This hot fix is specific to ColdFusion Builder 2. Do not apply it to the previous release of ColdFusion Builder.
|2918913||If you select multiple files in the navigator and perform search, ColdFusion Builder Search scope doesn't display the option Selected Resources.|
|2918906||If you select multiple files or folders and perform search, ColdFusion Builder Search doesn't provide the option to specify filename extensions to narrow down the search.|
|2918920||At times, ColdFusion Builder Search becomes unresponsive if you perform search on many files.|
This hot fix is not included in the ColdFusion Builder 2 installation. Therefore, even after a new installation of ColdFusion Builder 2, it's necessary to install this hot fix.
2. Log in as administrator and run the installer.
3. Select the installation directory as follows:
- For stand-alone installation: Select ColdFusion Builder 2 Home. For example, on Windows, C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2.
- For plug-in installation: Select ColdFusion Builder Plug-ins directory, for example, on Windows, C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 Plug-in.
On Windows, ensure that JRE is in the system path. If not, set the path and proceed. Also, on Windows Vista and Windows 7, run the installer in Run as Administrator mode.
After installation is completed, ColdFusion Builder automatically launches. If, for any reason, ColdFusion Builder doesn't launch in the first instance, do the following at command prompt:
- For stand-alone installation on Windows:<ColdFusionBuilder2_HOME>/CFBuilder.exe –clean
- For plug-in installation on Windows:<Eclipse_HOME>/eclipse.exe –clean
- For stand-alone installation on Mac:<ColdFusionBuilder2_HOME>Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/CFBuilder –clean
- For plug-in installation on Mac:<Eclipse_HOME>Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse -clean
- Hot fix Installation log: <ColdFusionBuilder2_HOME>\hotfix-updates\hf-cfb200-001\
- Backup location (of various files before hot fix installation): <ColdFusionBuilder2_HOME>\hotfix-updates\hf-cfb200-001\backup
- Build number: 188.8.131.528082
- For Windows:<ColdFusionBuilder2_HOME>\hotfix-updates\hf-cfb200-001\uninstall\Uninstall Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 HotFix 1.exe
- For Mac OS X: <ColdFusionBuilder2_HOME>\hotfix-updates\hf-cfb200-001\uninstall\Uninstall Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 HotFix 1.app