Welcome to Adobe® ColdFusion® Builder™ 1.0 Update 1 Read Me. This release has fixed some critical bugs related to code editing and project import.
This document helps you install the updater. It also provides details of the issues fixed in this release.
Follow the steps provided here to install ColdFusion Builder Update 1.
Note: You need admin privileges to perform updates.
Note: You can also install ColdFusion Builder Update 1 using Adobe Updater that appears in the system tray.
- If you have multiple ColdFusion Builder installations, only the latest installation is updated. Even if you attempt to update an older installation, automatically the updates are applied to the latest installation of ColdFusion Builder.
- Updater does not delete or replace old plug-in JARs. After you uninstall ColdFusion Builder Update 1, you must manually clean up the installation folder before you reinstall the updater (if you use the same installation folder).
- To install ColdFusion Builder Update 1 using Adobe Updater, you must have JRE in the system path. Else, you encounter the following error message: "Could not find a valid Java Virtual Machine to load. You may need to reinstall a supported Java Virtual Machine" .
- On Windows 7 and Windows Vista, if ColdFusion Builder is installed in a non-default location (that is, outside the Program Files directory) or if ColdFusion Builder is installed as an Eclipse™ plug-in, ColdFusion Builder fails to block a non-administrator user from installing the updates. Non-administrator user will be able to install the updates, but they might not function.
- If a non-administrator user clicks Help > Adobe ColdFusion Builder Updates, ColdFusion Builder identifies the updates even if ColdFusion Builder is up-to-date. ColdFusion Builder downloads the latest updates but fails to install them.
- On Mac OS, you must ensure that the owner of the directory /Users/<username>/Library/Application support/Adobe is <username> and not root. This is required since the updater file is downloaded to /Users/<username>/Library/Application support/Adobe/Updater6.
|80222||Screen position wobbles back and forth (horizontally) when you type long lines of code.|
|80598||Code-folded functions expand automatically while you edit a file.|
|82358||Out of Memory exception on Windows while importing large projects.
Fixing of this bug has improved import performance for large projects.
|82451||Sometimes, copying and pasting code results in StackOverflowError.|
|82540||Refactoring a simple variable in a function in CFScript results in incorrect renaming of all struct variables.|
|82817||Assume that you are using SourceGear Vault as a ColdFusion Builder plug-in, and you have checked out a file. In this case, if you press any shortcut buttons on the tool bar or use the corresponding keyboard shortcuts, SourceGear Vault will attempt to check out the file again, resulting in an error.
This fix also resolves some issues common to the version control plug-ins for ColdFusion Builder.
To access or download documentation for Adobe ColdFusion Builder, go to the following URL:
© 2010 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.