To gain access to a Creative Cloud for teams or enterprise membership, you need to be invited by your IT administrator. If you can’t find the email invitation, ask the administrator to resend it.
Follow the link in the email to create an individual Adobe ID and password to use your team or enterprise membership. Enter the email address at which you received the invitation as your Adobe ID, create a password, and sign in.
If you can't find the email from your administrator, search for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or with subject "Join your team". If that does not work, contact your IT administrator to ensure @adobe.com has been white listed.
To activate your new team membership, you’ll need to sign out and sign back in to Creative Cloud, using the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Click the Creative Cloud icon, located in the taskbar (Windows) or Apple menu bar (Mac OS), to open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Click the gear icon at the top of the window, and choose Preferences > General > Sign Out.
- In the warning dialog that appears, click Sign out again to confirm.
- The Adobe sign-in window appears. Sign in using the same Adobe ID and password to activate your new membership.
If you haven’t yet downloaded the Creative Cloud desktop app, download and install it from the Creative Cloud desktop app page.Alternatively, you can deactivate and reactivate your membership by signing out of any Creative Cloud app already installed on your computer. Signing out of one Creative Cloud app deactivates all apps associated with that Adobe ID on that computer.
For more detailed instructions, see Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps.
- Launch an app, such as Photoshop, and choose Help > Sign Out.
- Close the app, and then relaunch it.
- Choose Help > Sign in, and sign in with the same Adobe ID and password to activate your new membership.
If you already have a Creative Cloud membership, you can maintain more than one membership (for example, an individual membership and your company's team membership). Alternatively, you can cancel your individual membership at no penalty and re-enroll with the team or enterprise membership. See “Switch from an individual membership to a team membership” in Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan.
If you are redeeming a code for an individual membership or a Single App purchase, please see Redemption code help.
If you are redeeming a code for a student-teacher edition purchase, see Serial numbers, redemption codes, and product codes | Student & Teacher Editions.