In some cases, the Creative Cloud Desktop application does not display all the applications available in Creative Cloud. The apps you can't install on your computer are removed from the download selection screen. Some of the situations that cause this issue are listed below.
If you uninstalled and Adobe Creative application but are unable to reinstall, then see CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed.
After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
Windows versions of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects CS5 and later require a 64-bit edition (other than Windows XP) of Windows. You cannot install (or run) Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects on any of the following operating systems:
- 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP Home or Professional
- 32-bit editions of Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise
- 32-bit editions of Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, or UltimateMac computers with Intel
- Mac computers with Core Solo or Duo 32-bit processors. For more information about how to tell if your Mac and whether it offers 64-bit support, see How to tell if your Intel-based Mac has a 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
You cannot install (or run) Lightroom on any of the following operating systems:
- Lightroom 4 and later: 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP Home or Professional
- Lightroom 5 and later: 32-bit editions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Mac OS 10.6.x
- Lightroom CC: Mac OS 10.7.x
Review Lightroom's system requirements for more information.
The Adobe Muse CC 2014 release is supported only on 64-bit editions of Windows and Mac. If you are currently using Adobe Muse on a 32-bit OS, you could:
- (Adobe recommends) Upgrade to a 64-bit edition of your operating system.
- Continue to use Adobe Muse CC (7.0), November 2013. For more information, see "Download previous versions" of Download, install, update, or uninstall apps.
For more information on supported operating systems, review the system requirements.