Sometimes, the Creative Cloud desktop application does not display all the applications available in Creative Cloud. The apps you can't install on your computer are removed from the download selection screen. Some of the situations that cause this issue are listed below.
If you uninstalled an Adobe Creative Cloud application but are unable to reinstall, see CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed.
If the Creative Cloud desktop app is running in the compatibility mode, it might not display all the available Creative Cloud applications. Windows Compatibility Mode allows Windows to emulate a prior version of the operating system to support applications that may not run in the current installed version. Compatibility mode is not necessary for the Creative Cloud desktop app and prevents the application from correctly detecting your version of Windows.
To fix this issue, disable Windows Compatibility mode for the Creative Cloud desktop app:
Windows versions of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects CS5 and later require a 64-bit edition (other than Windows XP) of Windows. You cannot install (or run) Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects on any of the following operating systems:
- 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP Home or Professional
- 32-bit editions of Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise
- 32-bit editions of Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, or UltimateMac computers with Intel
- Mac computers with Core Solo or Duo 32-bit processors. To tell if your Mac offers 64-bit support, see How to tell if your Intel-based Mac has a 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
Mac versions of Adobe Photoshop CC require 64-bit. Photoshop CC will run not on Mac computers with Core Solo or Duo 32-bit processors and are not listed or available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop app on these systems. To tell if your Mac offers 64-bit support, see How to tell if your Intel-based Mac has a 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, the 32-bit version of Photoshop is not listed or available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop app. If you require a 32-bit version of Photoshop for Windows for compatibility with legacy plug-ins or device drivers, you can download the 32-bit version directly.
Review Photoshop's system requirements for more information.
You cannot install (or run) Lightroom on any of the following operating systems:
- Lightroom 4 and later: 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP Home or Professional
- Lightroom 5 and later: 32-bit editions of Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1; Mac OS 10.6.x
- Lightroom CC: Mac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x
Review Lightroom's system requirements for more information.
The Adobe Muse CC 2014 release is supported only on 64-bit editions of Windows and Mac OS. If you are currently using Adobe Muse on a 32-bit OS, you could:
- (Adobe recommends) Upgrade to a 64-bit edition of your operating system.
- Continue to use Adobe Muse CC (7.0), November 2013. For more information, see "Download previous versions" of Download and install Creative Cloud apps.
For more information on supported operating systems, review the system requirements.