Nothing happens when you launch Acrobat 30 days after installing it as part of a CS6 suite.
Important: Perform the solutions below in order. Do not continue further if an earlier solution resolves the problem.
1. Log in to your Windows computer as an Administrator.
2. Click the following link to download the patch file:
4. Extract the file. The location varies depending on your operating system and the utility.
5. Double-click the extracted Acrofix.exe to begin the execution.
6. If the execution is successful, Command Prompt closes automatically.
7. When the execution is complete, launch Acrobat.
Solution 2: Install the patch for Acrobat installed as part of CS6 using Command Prompt (Windows only).
1. Run the Command Prompt as an Administrator.
2. Navigate to the location of the extracted hot fix in Solution 1 (Step 4).
3. Type Acrofix.exe to execute it.
4. If the execution is successful, Command Prompt shows Exit Code:0
Important: It's necessary to perform the following instructions when connected to the Internet. Select one of the following products when requested to launch a CS6 Suite product: Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, or Dreamweaver.
- Launch a CS6 Suite product.
- Choose Help > Deactivate. Follow the onscreen prompts to deactivate.
- Close the application.
- Launch the same CS6 Suite product again.
- Accept the EULA.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID to register trial.
- Restart the application.
- Click License This Software in the Trial dialog box.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID to register.
- Provide your CS6 serial number.
- Click Next.
- Quit application.
- Launch Acrobat X.