The Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) Cleaner Tool helps resolve installation problems for Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite (CS3-CS6) applications, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Premiere Elements. The tool removes installation records for prerelease installations of Creative Cloud or Creative Suite applications. It does not affect existing installations of previous versions of Creative Cloud or Creative Suite applications.
Enterprise customer? See Run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool in silent mode (Enterprise customers).
1. Back up files in Adobe product directories
Back up files
2. Uninstall Creative Cloud or Creative Suite applications
3. Run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool
4. Verify that the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool completed successfully
5. Install your CC or CS application
Install your Creative Cloud or Creative Suite application
Run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool in silent mode (Enterprise users)
Run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool in silent mode to list all the products that the tool can remove. You can remove all CC or CS products installed on the computer. Or, you can remove selected products by commenting out the lines in an XML file that the tool generates.