Creative Cloud is Adobe’s stated model for providing our enterprise customers with ongoing software releases, new apps and services, bug fixes, and advanced customer care under one volume license agreement.
As such, support for CS6 is stated as follows:
- CS6 no longer receives new feature releases, updates, or versions.
- Security patches are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Adobe no longer offers the option for customers to purchase additional or extended Gold Support packages.
CS6 support for enterprise customers: As of June 1 2014, the experience for enterprise customers requesting CS6 support is as follows:
- Enterprise customers on CS6 receive assistance on topics related to accessing, downloading, deploying, and installing a product, as covered by 1:1 Adobe Customer Support, up until May 31, 2017.
- Troubleshooting and how-to questions are not supported, unless the customer has a valid Gold Support contract.
- Customers on CS5, CS5.5, and CS6 with active Gold Support contracts purchased before January 31, 2014, receive full customer support through their stated contractual end dates.
Recommendation: Enterprise customers still using CS6 are highly encouraged to explore Creative Cloud to get the latest software versions, and to receive the new and ongoing benefits of customer care, from 24x7 support to dedicated IT assistance and unlimited Expert Service sessions with Adobe product experts. Contact your Adobe Account Executive today to explore Creative Cloud trials.