Adobe Creative Suite 5 provides integration with Adobe CS Live services that connect to the internet to provide enhanced functionality. In certain circumstances system administrators may wish to disable these connections. This document explains how to disable the connections after deployment or as part of your deployment workflow. This applies to the following CS Live and other Adobe service integrations:
- Access CS Live (Window > Extensions > Access CS Live)
- Adobe BrowserLab (Window > Extensions > Adobe BrowserLab)
- Adobe ConnectNow (File > Share my Screen; Window > Extensions > Share My Screen)
- CS News and Resources (Window > Extensions > CS News and Resources)
- CS Review (File > Create New Review; Window > Extensions > CS Review)
- Resource Central (Window > Extensions > Resource Central)
- Kuler (Window > Extensions > Kuler)
Deactivate the Adobe CS Live connections at a system level.
The following data values need to be set to deactivate the Adobe CS Live Services internet connectivity at a system level. When these connections are disabled at the system level, it will override the users ability to enable connections through the user interface.