You can remove the Adobe Creative Suite by removing the following files and folders. Adobe Version Cue is the only component that has an uninstaller tool; Adobe Technical Support does not recommend removing files manually to remove Adobe Version Cue.
To manually remove Adobe Creative Suite:
1. Remove files you wish to save from the following folders in the Macintosh HD/Applications folder, and then delete the folders:
-- Acrobat 6.0 Professional* (Adobe Creative Suite 1.1 or earlier)
-- Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional* (Adobe Creative Suite 1.3)
-- Adobe Illustrator CS
-- Adobe InDesign CS
-- Adobe Photoshop CS
*Adobe Creative Suite Premium only
2. Delete the Adobe folder from the Macintosh HD/Users/[User]/Library/Application Support folder and from the Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support folder.
Note: Deleting the Adobe folders may affect other Adobe applications, including the loss of fonts or settings installed by other Adobe applications. If you installed fonts in the Adobe folder that you wish to save, move them before deleting the folder.
3. Delete the Product Registration file from the Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support folder.
4. Delete the Adobe SVG 3.0 Installer Log file from the Macintosh HD/Users/[user name] folder.
5. Delete the Adobe PDF 6.0 folder from the Macintosh HD/Users/Shared folder. (Adobe Creative Suite Premium 1.1 only)
6. Delete the Acrobat User Data folder from the Macintosh HD/Users/[User]/Library folder. (Adobe Creative Suite Premium only)
7. Remove the Version Cue file manager using the Adobe Creative Suite uninstaller located in the Adobe Version Cue folder on the computer on which the Version Cue workspace is installed. See the Version Cue ReadMe PDF located in the Macintosh HD/Applications/Adobe Version Cue folder for more information about removing Version Cue.
Note: A manual uninstall of Version Cue may be required if you're unable to access the computer where the Version Cue uninstaller is located, the Version Cue uninstaller fails, or you've moved the Adobe Version Cue folder or components of it from the Applications folder to the Trash.
To manually remove Version Cue:
1. Delete the VersionCue.pref Pane folder from the Macintosh HD/Library/PreferencePanes folder.
2. Delete the com.adobe.versioncue.plist file from the Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences folder.
3. Delete the AdobeVersionCue folder from the Macintosh HD/Library/StartupItems folder.
4. Delete the Adobe Version Cue folder from the Macintosh HD/Applications/ folder.
8. Delete the following files and folders, if they are present, from the Macintosh HD/Users/[User]/Library/Preferences folder:
-- Acrobat Webcapture Cookies
-- Adobe GoLive 7.0 Prefs
-- Adobe Illustrator CS Settings
-- Adobe InDesign
-- Adobe Photoshop 8.0 Paths
-- Adobe Photoshop CS Settings
-- Adobe UM
-- Adobe Registration Database
-- Adobe Installer.tmp
9. Delete the Acrobat and Adobe folders from the Macintosh HD/User/[User]/Library/Caches folder.
10. Delete the following fonts from the Macintosh HD/Library/Fonts folder:
Note: Adobe Creative Suite installs many fonts in addition to Warnock Pro. These fonts are installed in the Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts folder, and are deleted in step 2.