This session is for anyone (developers, authors, operations & partners) who is a Primetime authentication user.
WHEN: Tuesday, Feb 6th 2017, 9:30AM (PST) - 10:30AM (ST)
In this session, you will receive a refresher of the TVE dashboard:
- How to add a new MVPD integration
- How to whitelist a new domain
- How to add and update AuthN and AuthZ Time To Live values
- How to add and update Max Number of Preflight Resources
- How to add and update a Programmer/Channel Certificate
Lead Technical Support Engineer, Adobe Customer Care
Eric manages the technical relationship with Adobe Primetime customers, while also acting as an SME on Authentication
Before joining the Primetime team, Eric worked for Univision Communications, a heavy user of Adobe Primetime authentication. During his time with Univision, he was the Mobile QA Manager and heavily involved in the MVPD integrations and testing.