Adobe recommends using the SPA Editor for projects that require single page application framework-based client-side rendering (e.g. React). Learn more.
With the Mobile On Demand Preflight app, you can view all projects to which you have access. Once you select a project, you can then preview the app contents, including browse pages and articles to get a sense of how the app looks and performs on various devices.
The Preflight app is similar to the PhoneGap Enterprise viewer in nature.
- From Mobile, choose your Mobile On-Demand app from the catalog.
- Click the ellipsis (...) from the Manage Articles (or Banners/Collections) tile.
- Select Preflight from the action bar.
- Click Activate Preflight from the dialog.
- You app will now be ready for preview on the Mobile On-Demand Preflight app.
To understand more on the other two roles and responsibilities for creating an AEM Mobile On-Demand Services App, see the following resources: