What you learned: Livestream from Fresco to Behance
Create a free Behance profile
Livestreaming from Fresco requires that you set up a free Behance profile using your Adobe ID at Behance.net. In the Fresco app, make sure that you are logged in with the same Adobe ID.
Start a livestream session
- In Fresco, tap the share icon in the upper right and then choose Livestream.
The first time you choose Livestream, you need to allow Fresco access to the camera and microphone on your device (these can be turned off later) and also allow screen recording.
Add a title and description for the livestream
In the Add a Title to Your Livestream dialog box, you can provide a title and a description to help people discover your livestream on Behance.
Configure microphone, camera, and other options
In the livestream controls, the microphone and camera are enabled by default. You can choose to turn the microphone off if you want to livestream with no audio, as well as disable the camera if you only want to share the screen from your device as you create your Fresco artwork.
- Tap the microphone and camera icons to turn them on or off.
- Tap the three dots to access additional options for enabling a chat panel, where you can see comments and questions from viewers during the Fresco livestream, and for specifying whether your livestream will be publicly available on Behance.
Starting and ending a livestream
- Tap the Start Broadcast button to begin. After a 5-second countdown, the livestream starts.
If you have made it public, the livestream is viewable in the videos tab of your Behance profile.
- Tap the red button with an X to end the livestream. You can choose to delete the recording, or save it to your Behance profile so that anyone can view the replay.
Presenter: Kyle T. Webster