Contact Customer Care – Enterprise Support
Find contact information for Adobe Experience Cloud customer support.
The Experience Cloud Customer Care team provides dedicated support for Adobe’s Experience Cloud solutions and associated products. Adobe provides support via web, email, live chat, telephone, Twitter @AdobeExpCare, and on the Experience Cloud Community.
With every contract, each organization designates several people to be recognized as support delegates within Adobe's CRM system. When an individual within your organization is recognized as a support delegate, they can create and manage incidents with Customer Care. See Customer support delegates.
Sites, Assets, Forms, Mobile, Communities
Support portal: Follow the Article Support for Experience Cloud.
Phone: 1-800-497-0335 (US & Canada).
Support delegates can get assisted support via:
Phone: 1-800-497-0335 (U.S. & Canada). Get phone numbers for other regions.
- Include your case details to open a ticket.
Immediate Attention for a Priority Issue
Supported users can contact us via telephone to speak directly with an agent who can work with you on your case.
Identify your issue priority from the list below and include it in your email:
- P1 Mission Critical: Interferes with core business function or potential loss of mission critical data.
- P2 Urgent: Interferes with non-core activities that do not affect the entire company.
- P3 Important: Interferes with normal work; tasks are more difficult, but not impossible to complete.
- P4 Minor: Interferes with recreational or non-business related use.
Response times for each type are as follows:
- P1 Mission Critical: 30 minutes
- P2 Urgent: one hour
- P3 Important: four hours
- P4 Minor: one business day
You can initiate an escalation for Experience Cloud Technical Support when you are not satisfied with the support provided, or if you need immediate attention for an urgent issue.
To initiate an escalation, contact Customer Care by phone or chat and ask for a callback from the Escalation Manager. You can also engage us directly by email at email@example.com
For urgent issues that meet the Priority 1 criteria, please contact us by phone 1-800-497-0335 (US & Canada). Get phone numbers for other regions.