Learn how to combine multiple exposures to create a high dynamic range image.
- Select multiple shots of the same subject taken using different exposures in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC.
- In Develop mode, select Enable Profile Corrections and Remove Chromatic Aberrations.
- Return to Library mode, right-click the selected images, and choose Edit In > Merge to HDR Pro in Photoshop.
- In the dialog box, select 32 bit Mode and enable the Remove Ghosts option.
- Click OK to add the 32 bit HDR file to Lightroom Classic.
Contributor: Curt Fukuda