Co budete potřebovat
Generate effect create animated graphic elements from scratch that you can use to create an animated background.
What you learned: Create an animated background using a Generate effect
You can create seemingly complex animated elements from scratch using Generate effects. These effects need to be applied to a layer and are typically applied to a layer solid or an adjustment layer.
- To create a background filled with animated stripes:
- From the main menu, choose Layer > New Solid.
- In the Solid Settings dialog box, click the Make Comp Size button, change the Width to 20, and choose any color from the color box below and click OK.
- Select the Layer Solid in the Timeline and select Effect > Generate > Checkerboard from the main menu.
- Press S to open the Scale parameter, click on the chain to unlink the proportions, hold down Shift and scrub on the X parameter to the right, until it covers the composition edge to edge.
- Press T to open the Opacity setting of the solid and change the value to 21%.
- To animate the Checkerboard effect:
- In the Effect Controls panel, start at the top and set the Anchor to -1, 0 (a negative value for X was chosen so the edge is just off the left side of the layer solid).
- Leave the Size From drop-down menu set to Width Slider.
- Set the Width to 25.
- Make sure the Current Time Indicator (CTI) is positioned on Frame 0 in the Timeline and add a keyframe by clicking the stopwatch to the left of the word Anchor in the Effect Controls panel.
- Move the CTI to the end of the Timeline and change the value for the Anchor to a setting of -1, 200.
- Press the U key on your keyboard to reveal the keyframes. Then Press J and K on the keyboard to move the CTI back and forth between the two keyframes to make sure there appears to be no motion in the background.
- Move the last keyframe down the timeline by one frame and press the spacebar to preview the animation.
What you learned: Create an organic seamless looping background
Use the Cycle and Evolution options of the Cell Pattern effect to create a looping organic background:
- From the main menu, select Layer > New Solid.
- In the Solid Settings dialog box, click the Make Comp Size button and choose any color from the color box below and click OK.
- Select the Layer Solid in the Timeline and select Effect > Generate > Cell Pattern from the main menu.
- Move the CTI back to the start of the composition.
- In the Effect Controls for Cell Pattern, set the dropdown menu to Bubbles; then enable Invert.
- Change the size setting to 250.
- In the Effect Controls, click on the stopwatch next to Evolution to set the first keyframe, move the CTI to the end of the composition and change Evolution to 2 to set the last keyframe.
- Open Evolution Options and enable Cycle Evolution to make the animation seamless.
- Click the Toggle Switches / Modes button to reveal the layer bland modes. Change the blend mode for the solid to Add and change the opacity setting to a value of 40%.