The following documentation focuses on the AEM standard, touch-enabled UI. For information about authoring in the classic UI, see the Classic UI Authoring User Guide.
Two graphical user interfaces are provided to achieve this. These are accessible through any modern browser.
- This is the modern, standard AEM UI.
- It is predominantly grey, with a clean, flat interface.
- Designed for use on both touch and desktop devices, the look and feel is the same on all devices, though viewing and selecting your resources differs slightly (taps versus clicks).
- This is the legacy UI and has been available in AEM for many years.
- It is predominantly green.
- It was designed for use on desktop devices.
- The following documentation focuses on the modern UI. For information about authoring in the classic UI, see the Authoring documentation for the Classic UI.