AEM Mobile includes product updates approximately every three weeks. Check here for bug fixes and release notes.
When you edit the contents of a collection that has the same title of another collection, the contents of the second collection were sometimes being added to the first collection's content list. This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where when you share an article, the article's text and image do not appear on the social sharing landing page.
- Fixed an issue where customers were having issues with PDFs on Android viewers. (AEMM-4156347)
- Fixed an issue with sorting master account sorting, and you can now sort alphabetically. (AEMM-4156357)
- Fixed an issue with sorting master account sorting, and you can enter a string to filter the list of master accounts. (AEMM-4156360)
- Fixed an issue where when you try to edit the Collections Content to, for example, reorder the list, the name of the entity was not editable. (AEMM-4156378)
Producer (Entity and Content) Services
Fixed errors that occurred in the following situations:
- When you try to add content, such as collections or articles, to the topLevelContent collection.
- When your entity has the word publication in the name.
This update brings AEM Mobile applications into compliance with recent changes in Apple’s guidelines as it relates to auto-renewing subscription purchases as outlined in Schedule 2, Section 3.8(b).
An informational message will now be presented to users in the portal UI when attempting to publish or unpublish entities in a locked publication. If the publication does not become unlocked after a number of attempts, the following message will be displayed: The publication is currently locked. Please try again later.
- Fixed an issue where custom Android viewers could crash when configuring the viewer for push notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some Android viewers could crash when updating from a previous DPS Classic application.
- Fixed an issue where when downloading a large article, the downloading process times out when it is only 80% complete, and the user is prompted to refresh.
- Fixed an issue where content was not loading on iPhones that are running on version 10.3.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the preflight icon was not providing instant feedback that it is attempting to engage the preflight workflow so the user does not try clicking again.
- Fixed a bug where customized paywalls were becomng opaque, instead of transparent, when selecting dark themes.
- Fixed a bug where when a layout is selected to be copied, the layout is copied to the publication that is initially selected when the copy window opens, instead of the publication that was selected in the Target project dialog box.
- Fixed a bug where the Entitlement service had stopped sending cover dates.
- Fixed a bug where when the device is offline, cards/content or background images are not downloaded after the content has been explicitly downloaded.
- Fixed a bug where a timeout could occur when downloading .article files over 1GB is size.
- Fixed a bug where the application could crash when Sign-out Context API is called from a restricted collection.
- Fixed an issue where navigating from the drawer/app menu may not work after tapping the update pill button.
To see a list of bug fixes for previous releases, see History of bug fix release notes.