This page lists specific and technical articles. For general instructions about Adobe Campaign usage and configuration, refer to Campaign Classic documentation. For implementation steps, refer to Campaign Implementation guide.
If you have questions about this article or about any other Adobe Campaign topic, ask the Community.
You are viewing the list of technical notes for Adobe Campaign Classic (v6.11 & v7). Click here to switch to Adobe Campaign Standard.
- Compatibility matrix
- On-premise / hosted capability matrix
- Updated - Domain Name Delegation
- Configuring security zones with the Self Service UI
- Adobe Campaign Hardware Sizing Guide
- How to avoid Internet Explorer rendering in compatibility mode
- Setting up multiple SSH keys for SFTP Servers
- SFTP management
- How to find the Tomcat Version used in Adobe Campaign
- How to know which IPs send emails
- How to migrate the Android app End point to FCM
- List of Campaign Endpoints
- JSAPI Documentation
- Control Panel
- Implementation guide
- Data model best practices
- Precautions when deploying in Production
- Organization of folders in the Explorer
- How to link a field to an existing reference table
- ID Sequence auto-generation
- Generating a data model
- Performing a build upgrade
- Deprecated and removed features in Campaign
- New - Campaign Classic data model
This section lists all the articles related to Campaign database maintenance and security. These articles are published in addition to the official documentation.
- How to perform Soft and Hard Cache Clear
- Capture Adobe Campaign SOAP traffic with Fiddler
- Salesforce TLS 1.0 support ending and Campaign
- How to export packages automatically
- How to maintain a consistent set of data packages
- Delivery Status Alerting
- How to install the Workflow HeatMap package
- Unlogged option in Adobe Campaign Classic tables
- General guidelines for maintaining Campaign Classic
This section lists all the articles related to deliveries and tracking. These articles are published in addition to the official documentation.
- Managing deliverability
- Updated - Delivery best practices
- Increase your email reputation with IP Warming
- How to remove Recipients from Blacklist or Quarantine Status
- All about Spam traps
- Can Adobe auto-forward emails from a delegated domain?
- Deliverability Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
- MX Management in Campaign Classic
- Deliver experiences faster
- Campaign Classic Delivery status alerts
- New - Adobe Campaign Enhanced MTA
This section lists all the articles related to Workflows, data management and automation of you processes. These articles are published in addition to the official documentation.