Exit the currently installed version of AEM Desktop.
Uninstalling AEM Desktop on Mac OS X
This article describes how to uninstall various versions of Adobe Experience Manager Desktop on Mac OS X.
Cleaning and uninstalling AEM Desktop 1.7
The uninstallation scripts for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Desktop version 1.7 are in the installation folder. You can run the scripts through the command line. The scripts automatically remove the installation directories.
To remove the state for an AEM Desktop version 1.7, run the following script:
- /Applications/Adobe Experience Manager Desktop.app/Contents/Resources/uninstall-osx/clean.sh
To uninstall AEM Desktop version 1.7, run the following script:
- /Applications/Adobe Experience Manager Desktop.app/Contents/Resources/uninstall-osx/uninstall.sh
Upgrading to AEM Desktop 1.7
Perform these steps to upgrade to AEM Desktop 1.7:
Manually cleaning and uninstalling AEM Desktop
To remove the state for an AEM Desktop version higher than 1.3, remove the following folders:
- /Library/Application Support/com.adobe.aem.desktop
- /Library/Group Containers/group.com.adobe.aem.desktop
To uninstall an AEM Desktop version higher than 1.3, remove the following folders:
- /Applications/Adobe Experience Manager Desktop.app
To remove the state for AEM Desktop 1.2, remove the following folders:
- /Library/Application Support/com.adobe.aem.assetscompanion
- /Library/Group Containers/group.com.adobe.aem.assetscompanion
To uninstall AEM Desktop 1.2, remove these folders:
- /Applications/AEM Assets Companion.app