Hvad du har brug for
Curve controls allow you to apply natural-looking adjustments to the brightness and color of your clips.
Access the Curves controls
- The RGB Curves and Hue Saturation Curves are in the Curves section of the Lumetri Color panel.
Adjust shadows, midtones, and highlights separately
- Add control points and adjust the bottom left corner of the RGB Curves control line to change the shadows.
- Adjust the middle of the line to adjust the midtones.
- Adjust the top right corner of the line to change the highlights.
The Curve control gives natural-looking results
- The RGB Curves control line adjusts all of the pixels in the image based on their brightness. When you add an adjustment at a particular brightness level, all other levels are also adjusted according to the shape of the line.
Add an S-curve to add natural-looking contrast
- Create a subtle S shape in the RGB Curves control line to increase the appearance of contrast without extending or compressing the overall brightness.
Selectively adjust color channels
- Click a colored dot at the top of the RGB Curves control to selectively adjust the individual Red, Green, and Blue color channels.
- Click the white dot to adjust all of the channels.
Adjust the Hue Saturation Curves
- Click a colored dot below the Hue Saturation Curves control to add a control point, or add control points by clicking the white circle. Adjustments to the line increase or decrease color saturation for the selected color range.
Tip: Adjusting Curves controls is an art and a craft. Practice by making more extreme adjustments, so you can see which areas in the picture you’re adjusting before choosing a more subtle result.
Original Media: “The Ancestor Simulation,” directed by Maxim Jago
Presenter: Maxim Jago