What is Dreamweaver CC and who is it for?
Adobe Dreamweaver CC is the world’s most complete tool for web designers and front-end developers. It combines a powerful design surface and best-in-class code editor with robust site management tools, for you to easily design, code, and manage websites and mobile content.
First-class integration with Bootstrap lets you build responsive websites that adapt and scale to any browser, regardless of the size, screen resolution, or orientation. Deep integration with Adobe CreativeSync makes it easy to work with design assets from tools like Photoshop and Illustrator, along with the ability to browse and access stock photos from Adobe Stock.
As Dreamweaver is a part of Adobe’s Creative Cloud, you get access to all the latest updates as soon as they’re available. Learn more about Creative Cloud.
What is the Dreamweaver Beta?
The Dreamweaver Beta is an early look at future developments for Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is undergoing significant transformations to be faster, leaner, and completely modernized. The Beta is
available for experienced Dreamweaver users to give us feedback, in an effort to help us make it better. Learn more about it here.
What makes Dreamweaver CC different from other web tools?
Dreamweaver CC is a unique web development tool that lets you visualize your site in real-time as you are coding.
- Build mobile-first responsive websites, with an innovative design surface combined with first-class integration of Bootstrap, the world’s leading responsive design framework.
- Create, edit and rearrange content on a browser-based surface with Live View, for accuracy and fidelity.
- Work with Photoshop documents directly in Dreamweaver to simplify the design comp to code process. This is done by extracting the design information and image assets for your projects.
- Preview or inspect your projects on actual mobile devices without any complicated setup procedures by using the Device Preview feature.
- Dreamweaver CC also provides a CSS editor to visually inspect and modify CSS, FTP support, an expansive library of extensions, and many more features to help you build the best sites for any browser or device.
Where can I learn more about new features?
How does Dreamweaver CC compare with earlier versions?
How does Dreamweaver CC integrate with other Adobe creative applications?
What are the minimum system requirements to run Dreamweaver CC?
Is Dreamweaver CC compatible with Windows 8.1?
Is Dreamweaver CC compatible with Mac OS X Mavericks (v10.9)?
What types of documents can I open with Dreamweaver CC?
What type of code does Dreamweaver CC produce?
Can I create responsive web and mobile content in Dreamweaver CC?
Can I continue to use earlier versions of Dreamweaver?
Where can I get a trial version of Dreamweaver CC?
With a free Creative Cloud membership, you can download a 7-day trial version of Dreamweaver CC — and other applications in Creative Cloud. When you upgrade to an All Apps plan, you’ll be able to download the full version of every Creative Cloud application.