- Go to Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Click Menu Commands from the Commands list, click Table from the list of options that appears, and then click Split Cell.
- In the Press Key field, type the combination of the keyboard characters you want to use as a shortcut, and then click Change.
This issue occurs as a single keyboard shortcut is assigned to two different workflows. In Dreamweaver CC 2014, the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+S is by default assigned to the creation of a new selector in CSS Designer. The same keyboard shortcut was assigned to the splitting of table cells prior to Dreamweaver CC 2014.
So, when you use Ctrl+Alt+S in Dreamweaver CC 2014:
- A new row is added for a CSS Selector if CSS Designer is open.
- No action is performed if CSS Designer is not visible.