Plan your Creative Cloud deployment, and set up your organization. See enterprise admin guide.
Creative Cloud for enterprise Pro with Work Management Solutions
About the solution
Creative Cloud for enterprise Pro with Work Management Solutions is an all-in-one solution for creativity, content creation, and work management. The offering includes the following components, in addition to professional services and support.
Assets Essentials is an optional component. It may not be included in your license.
How to access the solution
As an administrator, you can access the solution using the Adobe Admin Console. The solution includes applications and services from both Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud. The apps and services might be deployed in separate Adobe Admin Consoles for your company.
- Creative Cloud services and apps (Creative Cloud for enterprise Pro and optional modules) are managed in Adobe Admin Console for your Creative Cloud deployment.
- Adobe Workfront and Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials are managed in Adobe Admin Console for Experience Cloud solutions.
If deployment happens in two Admin Consoles, you must establish directory trusting between the two Adobe Admin Consoles. That way you will be able to add users, who need access to both Creative Cloud and Assets Essentials, to both product cards. Creative users will be able to access and work with assets stored in Assets Essentials directly from their Creative Cloud desktop app using Adobe Asset Link. For more details, see deployment types.
Deploy the solution
As an administrator, perform the following steps to configure the solution:
Skip steps 3 and 4 if Assets Essentials is not included in your license.
Working with the solution
You can access various parts of the solution depending on your entitlements in the Admin Console. Depending upon your role in the organization, see the following guides to get started:
- Using Creative Cloud.
- Using Adobe Asset Link plug-in for Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to find, download, place, upload, and update assets directly from these apps.
- Using Adobe Asset Link plug-in for XD to find, download, and place assets directly from XD.
- Using Assets Essentials to upload and find assets.
- Using Workfront plug-in for Photoshop to access work items, upload documents and proofs, and update your work directly from Photoshop.
- Using Workfront plug-in for XD to access work items, upload documents and proofs, and update your work directly from XD.
- Using Workfront plug-in for Illustrator and InDesign to accelerate document reviews and approval processes.
Campaign managers and project managers:
- Get started with Workfront.
- Manage work.
- Manage resources.
- Work with Documents.
- Use integration with Assets Essentials.
- Manage approvals and proofing.
- Access reporting and dashboards.