Mida teil vaja on
Explore adding and previewing interactivity in your documents, as well as methods for sharing interactive documents.
What you learned: About InDesign interactivity
- You can add interactivity such as buttons, links, forms, animation, video and audio, and more to your InDesign documents. To show a series of panels for adding and editing interactivity, choose Digital Publishing from the workspace switcher above the document or choose Window > Workspace > Digital Publishing to open the necessary panels.
- Preview interactivity in the EPUB Interactivity Preview panel (Window > Interactive > EPUB Interactivity Preview).
- Share your interactive document by exporting (File > Export) as ePub (Fixed Layout) or PDF (Interactive), or by clicking Publish Online above the document.
What you learned: Add links and animation
Hyperlinks (Window > Interactive > Hyperlinks) let viewers click a link to jump to other locations in the same document, to websites, and more.
Animation effects (Window > Interactive > Animation) allow you to add different types of animation to content, like adding motion to an object on the page.
Buttons (Window > Interactive > Buttons and Forms) perform an action such as linking to a page or showing and hiding content.
Most interactivity cannot be previewed directly in the InDesign pages. Rather, it can be previewed in the EPUB Interactivity Preview panel (Window > Interactive > EPUB Interactivity Preview).
What you learned: Share an interactive document via Publish Online
- Publish Online outputs a digital version of an InDesign document that works on any device and in any modern web browser, and supports all interactivity included in the InDesign document. Click the Publish Online button or choose File > Publish Online, set the export options, and click Publish.
- You can manage published documents and view analytics in the dashboard. Choose File > Publish Online Dashboard to see the Publish Online Dashboard in your default web browser.