Log in as an Administrator or Manager.
- Learning Manager User Guide
- New features summary
- Release Notes
- System requirements | Adobe Learning Manager
- Adobe Learning Manager reference site (ALM reference site) package for AEM Sites
- Adobe Learning Manager App for Microsoft Teams
- Learning Manager compliance to GDPR
- Accessibility in Learning Manager
- Support for custom domain
- Get Started
- User log in
- Add users and create user groups
- Add classroom locations
- Create course modules, instances, and learning programs
- Content marketplace
- Learning Paths
- Learning plans
- Manage Learning Manager orders and billing
- Job Aids
- Add users in bulk
- Impersonate a Learner and Manager
- Multiple SSO Logins
- Peer accounts
- Create and modify skills and levels
- AI-based recommendation of courses
- Customize learner homepage
- Color themes
- Learner transcripts
- Waitlist & attendance management
- Fluidic player
- Email templates
- Adobe Connect integration
- iPad & Android tablet users
- Getting started as Administrator
- Purge users
- Learning Manager Content Catalog
- Custom roles
- Catalog labels
- xAPI in Learning Manager
- Monitoring and moderating Social Learning as an admin
- Enable full control of shared catalog
- Map skill with skill domains
- Integration Admin
- Log in
- Profile Settings
- Fluidic player
- Learning Programs
- Job Aids
- Skills & Levels
- User notifications
- Waitlist & attendance management
- Learning Manager app for Salesforce
- Adobe Connect integration
- Learner App for mobiles and tablets
- Social Learning in Learning Manager
- Adobe Learning Manager desktop application
- Learner home page
- Share to Social Learning
- System requirements | Adobe Learning Manager desktop application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Knowledge Base
- Unable to log in to Learning Manager
- Learning Summary does not display current data
- Unable to upload a CSV
- Generate a HAR file
- L1 feedback auto popup does not appear
- Unable to view certain courses under catalog while creating a Certification
- Unable to view certain course under catalog while creating a Learning Program
- Issues in retiring a Learning Program
- Unable to assign a badge
- Session expires in Learning Manager
- Unable to search a course
- Troubleshoot migration issues
- Troubleshoot Learning Manager app issues
- Users get auto deleted in Learning Manager
- Publishing issues in the EU domain
- Unable to register as external user
- Okta Active Directory integration with Adobe Learning Manager
- Unable to view learners in a course
- Unable to view calendar
- Module is not marked complete after completing a course
- Unable to achieve a skill after completing a course
- Radio buttons are missing
- Unable to view file submissions in Learning Manager
Learning Manager Learning Programs are renamed to Learning Paths. This change happens immediately after the October 2021 release and the terminology of Learning Path is reflected for all roles.
Download learner transcript and manage reports using Learning Manager.
Adobe Learning Manager enables the administrators of an organization to generate the transcripts associated with learners.
Generate Learner transcripts
1. To generate learner transcripts, click Reports on the left pane in Administrator login.
The Administrator navigates to the Excel Reports tab inside the Reports page.
2. Click the link Learner Transcripts.
The Learner Transcript history page displays with the message- No Learner Transcripts have been generated yet or a list of downloads that have been triggered post Learning Transcripts history page implementation.
4. A Learner transcripts dialog appears. Choose the date range for which you need the transcript generated.
Note: By default, from start date is the learner's registration date and the to date is always the current date. You can modify only the start date from when you need the data.
5. Choose the learners names from the Select Learners field, and click Generate.
6. You can choose single learner or groups of learners. To add more than one learner, click Add More Learners.
7. You can choose specific catalogs by enabling the check box. Transcript is only downloaded for the specified catalogs. You can choose specific catalogs by selecting the catalog from the 'Select Catalogs' drop-down list.
8. When exporting Learner Transcripts, there is an option, Enrollment Status. This drop-down contains the following options:
- Select All
- In Progress
- Not Started
9. You can also download transcripts for learners who have been deleted from an account.
To download Learner Transcripts of deleted users, click the Advanced Options arrow, and enable the check-box Include data of Deleted Learners.
10. You can choose to download module level information in the Learner transcript by enabling the "Enable module level information" check-box. In this case module names and the time spent on each module is fetched as a part of the transcript if this option is enabled.
11. You can choose to download skills data and summary sheets by enabling the option "Include skills data and summary sheets" check-box.
Transcripts are generated and downloaded to your computer as .csv files when the skills data is not included. If the Skills data checkbox is enabled transcripts are generated and downloaded .xls files.
Generate Learner transcript using copy-paste
Fetching Learner transcripts becomes a tedious process as it can be obtained only for a learner or user group one at a time. Here, with the copy-paste feature you can copy the list of Learner email ids and paste it at once.
Enrolled instances report
The Learner Transcript displays data for all the enrolled instances of a course. This applies to both the Admin and Learner apps.
Session Summary Report
The report contains a report of all the sessions planned for the given date range. The session report includes the session date, Instructors, waitlist information, and more.
The session summary report contain session information from all the enrolled instances.
History of Learner Transcript downloads
On the Learner Transcript download page, to generate a report, when you click the Generate New button, the Learner Transcripts dialog displays.
Click Advanced Options and expand the panel.
Choose the users and the catalog they belong to. After clicking the Generate button, a dialog displays that mentions the approximate time that will be taken to download the report. To generate the report, click Generate.
The transcript gets generated in the background, and you can continue with your tasks in Prime. Once the transcript is generated, you can download the transcript from the list.
As an Admin, you can view all transcripts that are generated by anyone in the system.
The download list displays the following attributes:
- Learners: The learners / learner groups whose transcripts are to be downloaded.
- Additional Data Included: Depends on the additional data admin wants to download from the Advanced option in the Add learner transcript modal
- Status: Downloaded, queued, or in progress.
- From and To: Duration of the transcripts to be downloaded.
- Filters Applied: Whether you'd applied the filters for Enrollment Status.
- Generated by: The user id of the Prime user who has requested the download.
- Status: Downloaded, queued, or in progress.
You can cancel the download at any time. If a job is canceled by the admin, Prime sends an in-app notification to the user who triggered the learner transcript.
You can cancel the download at any time. If a job is canceled, Prime sends an in-app notification to the user who has canceled the job.
Data of deleted learners
You can include the data of deleted learners in the Learner Transcript list. On the Learner Transcripts dialog, enable the option Include data of Deleted Learners.
After enabling the option and clicking Generate, the deleted learners' data features in the Learner Transcript download page, as shown below:
An Administrator can customize the columns exported in a Learner Transcript report. Admins, Custom Admins, and Managers can configure the columns before exporting the report.
On the Learner Transcripts dialog, click Advanced Options. In the Configure Export Format section, choose the columns that you want to export.
Customization is allowed only when a user downloads the Learner Transcript in .CSV format. When downloaded in .XLSX format, the column preference selection will not be honored and all the default columns will be exported.
Learner transcript file content
A typical learner transcript file consists of six excel sheets in a single file. The learner transcript sheets give an overall insight into data including the number of learners involved per course, their skills, the completion percentage based on course or learner, and a compliance dashboard. The following are the dashboards available in learner transcripts:
In the learner transcript excel sheet, along with profile details about the learner, a learning object wise consumption details are provided such as enrollment date, started date, grade achieved, quiz score obtained. If courses are part of any learning program, they are listed separately apart from individual course consumption details.
1- Learning Activity Dashboard
In this LO-specific dashboard, you can view the number of learners for each course, learning program, or certification. You can view the progress sheet for learners for a particular learning object. This sheet displays data like the number of learners who have completed the course or learning program, learners in progress, and learners' due dates.
The users' progress for the specific course is calculated based on the Input Fields where you specify the due date and progress percentage thresholds. For example, if you specify 7 days and 70% as the values in your Input field, the course progress for courses due in 7 days, and for courses that have more than 70% progress are displayed. You can also change the time period in this sheet, where the modified data is automatically displayed in this dashboard.
2 - Learning Activity Dashboard
This learning dashboard displays data for a specific user. From this dashboard, you can see the courses, learning programs, or certifications that a particular user has enrolled in. The table also displays data on which learning objects the user has completed, the learning objects in progress, and upcoming due dates for the user.
The users' progress for each course is calculated based on the inputs that you specify. That is, the due date and progress percentage values. For example, if you specify 7 days and 70% as the values in your Input field, the user's progress for different courses that are due in 7 days, and for courses that have more than 70% progress are displayed.
In the skills sheet, skill name, skill level, required credits, earned credits, completion percentage, and other profile details are provided. A sample snapshot of skills excel sheet is provided below for reference.
1- Skill Dashboard
In this dashboard, you can see whether your organization is equipped on various skills. For a specific skill, you can check the number of users in an organization who are supposed to have this skill versus the number who actually has the skill. This dashboard also specifies the users who have to refresh their skills. This value is calculated based on the input that you enter in the Input field. For example, if you enter 50 days as your input, the dashboard provides data on users who need their skills refreshed after 50 days.
2- Skill Dashboard
This skill dashboard is more user-specific. You can filter a specific user or several users and view their skill level as a dashboard. This sheet can help managers and administrators track how skilled each learner is as compared to how skilled they are expected to be. The Skill dashboard also throws light on the learners who have to refresh their skills. The learners refresh list is calculated based on the number of days that you enter in the Input Field.
The Compliance Dashboard has two parts - compliance report per user and compliance report per training. For the user-based report, you can use the Compliance Dashboard to track users who have upcoming due dates for important compliance initiatives. For the training-based report, you can filter by learning program or certification.
For both the compliance reports, filter by the due date to view the appropriate data.
Time and date columns in the transcript
The values in the following columns have minutes rounded to the nearest minute and seconds to 00:
- Enrollment Date (UTC TimeZone)
- Started Date (UTC TimeZone)
- Completion Date (UTC TimeZone)
Module duration and ID columns in the transcript
The Learner Transcript also displays the columns- Module Duration and ID.
OTHER columns in the transcript
|After||Number of learners who achieved the skill before the entered (value) number of days which needs refreshing|
|Skill||The Skill names that are assigned to Learners|
|Manager Name||The manager name whose subordinates skill engangement data is to be displayed on the Skill summary table|
|Row Labels||The Learner name with the list of Skills assigned|
|Number of Skills Each User Should Have||Number of Skills asigned to the learner|
|Number of Skills Each User Has||Number of Skills achieved by the learner|
|Number of Skills that need Refreshing||Number of learners whose Skill needs refreshing|
|Percentage of Compliance||The progress percentage of the assigned Skill|
|Embedded Path||These rows will show the name of the embedded Learning Program.|
|Embedded Path ID||These rows will show the ids of the embedded Learning Program|
|Embedded Path Language||These rows will display the language in which the Learning Program was created.|