Learn how to import media directly from your media drives or camera cards using the Media Browser.
What you learned: Import images and other media directly from devices or drives using the Media Browser in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Open your project in Premiere Pro and click the Media Browser tab.
- You can also open the Media Browser by selecting Window > Media Browser in the top toolbar.
- Double-click on files in the Media Browser to open them in the Source monitor.
- Click the Eye icon to see available media, and click the Funnel icon to select by file type.
- To import files into Premiere Pro, select the file, then right-click > Import.