Adobe PDF Pack is one service in the Acrobat.com family of online services. Use Adobe PDF Pack to create, export, sign, and track PDF files. The files you create are automatically stored in your Adobe PDF Pack account.
You can convert documents and images to PDF, but you cannot edit PDF files in Adobe PDF Pack. For information on editing PDF files, see Acrobat Help.
If you have a paid subscription of the Adobe PDF Pack service, you can easily create PDFs from various file formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and images.
Convert any of the following file types to PDF:
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX)
- Microsoft Publisher (PUB)
- Text (TXT)
- Adobe PostScript® (PS)
- Adobe InDesign (INDD)
- Adobe Fill & Sign (FORM)
- Image (bitmap, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG)
- OpenOffice and StarOffice presentation, spreadsheet, graphic, and document files (ODT, ODP, ODS, ODG, ODF, SXW, SXI, SXC, SXD, STW).
You cannot combine PDF files that are secure, password protected, 3D, or part of a PDF Portfolio.