Adobe offers nonprofit pricing discounts in our VIP (Value Incentive Plan) and TLP (Transactional Licensing Program) programs globally. See if your organization is eligible for Adobe nonprofit prices.
A nonprofit and non-governmental organization in the United States must be a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Outside the United States organizations must be qualified or registered as a public charity under the relevant local country’s laws (and where applicable hold a tax exempt certificate), or if no such local laws exist, then organizations must be the equivalent of a U.S. public charity. Eligible organizations must also operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- Providing relief to the poor
- Advancing education
- Improving social and community welfare
- Preserving culture
- Preserving or restoring the environment
- Promoting human rights
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following types of qualified or registered nonprofit customers are ineligible for nonprofit pricing at Adobe:
- Organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status in their respective country;
- Private foundations;
- Hospitals, clinics, or facilities providing direct medical care (except FQHCs in the US);
- Health management systems, HMOs, PPOs, or other healthcare organizations;Government funded research laboratories;
- Government organizations or agencies, including international governmental organizations and United Nations Entities;
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Political or lobbyist organizations;
- Labor or fraternal organizations;
- Commerce and trade associations; and
Organizations that engage in discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or services, termination, promotion, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status other than as allowed by law are not eligible to participate in this program.
An organization needs to be able to prove its tax-exempt status with current tax documents from its country of residence.