|Summary||Learn what to do if you notice that delivery logs are not updated on your marketing instance if you are in a mid-sourcing configuration.|
|Digital Marketing Solutions||Adobe Campaign 5.11, 6.02, 6.1, 6.1.1, 7|
If you have questions about this article or about any other Adobe Campaign topic, ask the Community.
This article applies to mid-souring configurations only.
Some errors ma cause delivery logs synchronized to the marketing instance to display wrong data. For example:
- Pending status for delivery logs.
- Sent reports showing 0 records.
- Processed and Success values all look correct when checking the Messages to send.
- Connect to the Marketing instance and locate technical workflows in Administration / Production / Technical workflows. Make sure that both of these workflows are correctly started.
- Mid-sourcing (delivery counters) - internal name: defaultMidSourcingDlv.
- Mid-sourcing (delivery logs) - internal name: defaultMidSourcingLog.
- Log in to the Mid-sourcing server
- Find the same delivery as on the execution instance by filtering on the name/label or remote ID.
- Look for status = Sent in the delivery logs.
- If there are Sent delivery logs:
- In the Technical Workflows folder, find the Mid-sourcing (delivery logs) workflow.
- Verify if the workflow is running without error.
- In the workflow's Journal, check to see that the Updated records are being inserted in a few seconds.
In a Mid-source configuration several workflows synchronize and update statistics from the Mid-sourcing server, including:
- Mid-sourcing (delivery logs)
- Purpose: copy the delivery logs from the Mid-sourcing server to the Marketing instance.
- Schedule: hourly
- Performance depends on the implementation: FDA (more efficient) or SOAP, machine load, number of records, machine specifications, and so on.
- Mid-sourcing (delivery counters)
- Purpose: update the delivery counters from Mid-sourcing to the Marketing instance.
- Schedule: every 10 minutes.
If either of the workflows mentioned above are not actually updating records in the Marketing Instance, then:
- In the Marketing instance, locate the following workflows, by default in Administration / Production / Technical workflows:
- Mid-sourcing (delivery counters) - internal name: defaultMidSourcingDlv
- Mid-sourcing (delivery logs) - internal name: defaultMidSourcingLog
- Stop the workflows using the Stop method or right-click on the workflow and select Actions > Unconditional stop.
- After it has been stopped successfully, restart the workflow then right-click on the Scheduler activity and choose Execute pending tasks now.