- Navigate to this URL (for Production) - sp.auth.adobe.com/api/v1/config/<requester-ID>?deviceType=iOS
- Replace <requester-ID> with the Channel\ Programmer's requester ID
- To check for different Programmers, simply change the requester ID with next one
- Check for the tag <boardingStatus> of the MVPD . If you see it as SUPPORTED i.e. <boardingStatus>SUPPORTED</boardingStatus> for listed MVPDs - these are the ones supporting AppleSSO completely.
- If you status as 'PICKER' it means it's just going to be displayed in the Apple Picker but actually will go through Adobe.
Note: sp.auth.adobe.com/api/v1/config/<requester-ID> can be used to locate the MVPDs integrated with a Channel/Programmer.
Additional information on Apple SSO enabled MVPDs:
When configuration is retrieved from Adobe endpoint, the following additional fields can be seen present for those MVPDs which are part of the Apple SSO:
From these parameters, the boardingStatus informs the user about the Apple SSO status for a Programmer:
- SUPPORTED means that you can actually login in device TV Provider settings window hence these are completely supported by Apple and will use Apple's SSO token.
- PICKER means the MVPD can appear in picker window, but the actual authentication needs to be done through normal flows (in browser or 2nd screen device) i.e. authentication flow is done via Adobe.
- UNSUPPORTED means the MVPD is not part of the Apple SSO system and also will not appear in system settings.