|Product||Livefyre Feature Pack 2.0.4|
|Date||Feb 22, 2018|
|Download URL||Contact your administrator|
|Compatibility (*)||AEM 6.3|
|Description||This package allows you to integrate Livefyre's industry leading curation capabilities with your AEM instance, allowing you to publish valuable user-generated content (UGC) from social networks to your site in minutes.|
This package integrates Livefyre's industry leading curation capabilities with your AEM instance, allowing you to publish valuable user-generated content (UGC) from social networks to your site in minutes. There are 3 different components to this package:
Import UGC Content into AEM Assets
- Import Twitter and Instagram user-generated content (UGC) from Livefyre Studio to AEM Assets using the UGC Importer.
- Access your Livefyre Library.
- Search real-time on Twitter and Instagram using Livefyre Social Search.
- Manage Rights on the UGC.
Add Livefyre Components to AEM Sites or Communities
- Instantly build and customize dynamic and engaging experiences using a suite of Social Components including Maps, Galleries, and Media Walls.
- Publish UGC in AEM Sites or Communities.
Import Product Catalogs into Livefyre with AEM Commerce
- Seamlessly integrate your existing product catalogue into Livefyre to drive user engagement and conversion in your sites, as well as delivering shoppable UGC experiences.
- Edit or delete items in your AEM Commerce Product Catalog and automatically update changes in Livefyre.
- Added the ability to view next and previous cards when viewing UGC cards.
- Added information into the UI on implementing common query operators for UGC search.
- Fixed an issue where AEM Rights Requests were being made over HTTP instead of HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue causing social search functionality in UGC library to malfunction.
- Fixed an issue causing a SocialException error when creating a new user in User Management.
- Fixed an issue when searching in the UGC library where keyboard actions were enabled while the progress spinner spins.
- Fixed an issue in UGC library where incorrect assets load after an invalid folder name search.
- Fixed an issue in UGC library causing the import button and validation message to malfunction when entering 300+ characters in the text box.
- Fixed an issue in UGC library causing selected assets to disappear on refresh.
- Fixed an issue in UGC library causing the show/hide filter button to malfunction after
- multiple clicks.
- Fixed an issue where Rights Requests messages were not being sent out via Twitter when
- importing UGC.