|Product||Livefyre Feature Pack 2.0.2|
|Date||Jan 18, 2018|
|Download URL||Contact your administrator|
|Compatability (*)||AEM 6.3|
|Description||This package allows you to integrate Livefyre's industry leading curation capabilities with your AEM instance, allowing you to publish valuable user-generated content (UGC) from social networks to your site in minutes.|
This package integrates Livefyre's industry leading curation capabilities with your AEM instance, allowing you to publish valuable user-generated content (UGC) from social networks to your site in minutes. There are 3 different components to this package:
Import UGC Content into AEM Assets
- Import Twitter and Instagram user-generated content (UGC) from Livefyre Studio to AEM Assets using the UGC Importer.
- Access your Livefyre Library.
- Search real-time on Twitter and Instagram using Livefyre Social Search.
- Manage Rights on the UGC.
Add Livefyre Components to AEM Sites or Communities
- Instantly build and customize dynamic and engaging experiences using a suite of Social Components including Maps, Galleries, and Media Walls.
- Publish UGC in AEM Sites or Communities.
Import Product Catalogs into Livefyre with AEM Commerce
- Seamlessly integrate your existing product catalogue into Livefyre to drive user engagement and conversion in your sites, as well as delivering shoppable UGC experiences.
- Edit or delete items in your AEM Commerce Product Catalog and automatically update changes in Livefyre.
- Added a unique identifier for UGC asset cards.
- The Livefyre app Filmstrip is now a draggable component.
- Updated the search icon in UGC library to be clickable, setting a focus to the search field.
- Fixed an issue where authors were unable to create folders or files in Digital Asset Management after installing a Livefyre package.
- Fixed an issue where total asset count in UGC library did not update properly on refresh.
- Fixed an issue with UGC search where the progress spinner was failing to display.
- Fixed an issue with bulk Rights Requests where the text area was failing to display.
- Fixed an issue with UGC assets missing a user description on the import page.
- Fixed an issue in UGC search where assets with undefined descriptions were being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where 'i' information icons did not display any information when manually attributing content rights.
- Fixed an issue in UGC library where filter menu titles wouldn't display properly after clicking on the filter button.
- Fixed an issue in UGC library where filtering cards by rating did not produce correct results.
- Fixed an issue in UGC library causing the progress spinner to display twice.
- Fixed an issue in UGC filters where the alt text on card icons did not match the actual filter they describe.
- Fixed an issue with filter options in Twitter UGC search where "Tweets With Media" produced no media tweets.
- Fixed an issue where some Twitter assets in UGC search were being incorrectly displayed as text instead of image assets.
- Fixed an issue in the UGC library where refreshing the page reset any previously-selected filters and selections.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a Livefyre component onto a site with no cloud configuration would fail without showing an error.
- Fixed an issue causing an error when signing in to the Livefyre apps.
- Fixed an issue causing the Livefyre upload button to malfunction.
- Fixed a sizing issue with the Livefyre Map component.
- Fixed an issue with the Livefyre Liveblog component where the UI did not properly render.
- Fixed an issue where Livefyre components added to a site with Firefox browser necessitated an external refresh to render.
- Fixed an issue where using Firefox to embed existing apps produced an error.