|Products||Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.3|
|Type||Service Pack Release|
|Date||April 05, 2018|
|Download URL||AEM 126.96.36.199 on PackageShare|
Adobe Experience Manager 188.8.131.52, released on September 12, 2018, is the latest Service Pack (SP) for AEM 6.3 that includes all AEM 6.3 Service Packs and Cumulative Fix Packs till date.
For all updates on AEM 6.3 versions, it is recommended to install the latest Service Pack 184.108.40.206.
Broken filter removes ACLs in user synchronization.
Adobe recommends customers using "User synchronization" to set the MERGE_PRESERVE aclHandling to the org.apache.sling.distribution.serialization.impl.vlt.VaultDistributionPackageBuilderFactory-socialpubsync-vlt OSGi configuration (default is empty) before installing 220.127.116.11.
In case, user sync is not considered, Adobe recommends all customers to install the latest Service Pack 18.104.22.168.
Adobe introduces a new option Use filesystem output cache in the Adobe Granite HTML Library Manager configuration, which is by default set to "True." The filestore location would be under crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix/bundle[x]/data/outputcache, where [x] represents the bundle id.
Be aware that this option must be used after installing AEM 22.214.171.124 with the "Use filesystem Output Cache" configuration option enabled to remove the cached Clientlibs.
AEM 126.96.36.199 is an important update that includes performance, stability, security and key customer fixes and enhancements released since the general availability of AEM 6.3 in April 2017.
It is also cumulative which means that 188.8.131.52 includes all AEM 6.3 service packs and cumulative fix packs release before it.
Some of the key highlights of 184.108.40.206 are:
- The built-in repository (Apache Jackrabbit Oak) is updated to version 1.6.9.
- Ability to set a metadata schema for asset folders.
- Added the capability to make public folder private at Folder setting.
- Enabled Scene 7 feature parity on AEM Dynamic Media.
- Provided a schema editor for Folder properties.
- Backported Inbox and Projects Purge support to 6.3 codebase.
- Backported Branding changes to 6.3.
- Added a new health check to detect large Lucene indexes.
- Enabled the style system feature in 6.3.
- Introduced a basicpage component as a minimal working implementation for the WCM page concept.
- Added redirection support to core components.
- Added APIs and sample servlet to support EU GDPR compliance requirements.
For AEM instances with a version lower than 220.127.116.11, Adobe recommends to deploy SP/CFP via the install folder for customers having a large number of users on AEM instance.
- Apache Sling Scripting: Proactive Fixes to prevent delays in project deliverables and runtime problems in HTML Template Language (HTL). NPR-21077
- Synchronize DAM files properly between different environments. NPR-21161: Hotfix for Granite-19688
- Trying to open /libs/granite/operations/content/monitoring/page.html returns an empty page with no charts on it. NPR-21170: Hotfix for Granite-20111
- Update jasper.el version in granite.ui.commons to 6.0.30 to fix a performance problem. NPR-21371
- Timeout error while loading packages due to long loading time & large number of dependencies. NPR-21416: Hotfix for Granite-19029
- Querying maps with Integer keys returns null in HTL. NPR-21509: Hotfix for CQ-423217
- New settings configurations for Operations Dashboard have different ACLs than the UIs. NPR-21541: Hotfix for Granite-17406
- Download thread dump, heap dump, status zip unavailable for operators. NPR-21584: Hotfix for Granite-20344
- HTL does not resolve URLs that do not have parameters. NPR-21709: Hotfix for CQ-4234848
- Request for Deletion workflow is triggered on deletion of workflow packages. NPR-20655: Hotfix for CQ-4221686
- When one performs a scheduled activation via Manage Publication for a page with assets, the version of the published assets is unpredictable. NPR-20728: Hotfix for CQ-75822
- [Touch UI] User cannot deactivate when the publish instance is using contextpath parameter. NPR-20809: Hotfix for CQ-4225750
- Workflow instance gets stuck on "Salesforce.com Export" workflow step. NPR-20856: Hotfix for CQ-4212976
- Text fields losing properties when using the property edit dialogue. NPR-20998: Hotfix for CQ-4221537
- Name field is visible under page properties even when cq:hideOnEdit="true" property is defined. NPR-20999: Hotfix for CQ-4226621
- Automatic version purge in vanilla AEM 6.2 only works once after the VersionManagerImpl is initialized. NPR-21012, NPR-21073: Hotfix for CQ-4217175
- [RTE] Style selector dropdown does not show the style applied on the selected text. NPR-21117: Hotfix for CQ-4226608
- [Classic UI] Move action in Site Admin does not auto-populate the Destination path. NPR-21179: Hotfix for CQ-4230052
- Creating a launch having multiple sources results in a null pointer exception in the Author instance. NPR-21185: Hotfix for CQ-4230315
- While promoting the nested launch manually, the child page is getting deleted. NPR-21191: Hotfix for CQ-4220283
- Refresh to see user impersonators tab doesn't retain the newly added user. NPR-21285: Hotfix for CQ-4230085
- HTL iparsys not inheriting completely. NPR-21295: Hotfix for CQ-4229456
- [Touch UI] Changes not saved when RTE dialog is closed with source edit mode enabled. NPR-21628: Hotfix for CQ-4230772
- Null Pointer exception when Thumbnail, Cloud Services and Personalization tabs are empty. NPR-21638: Hotfix for CQ-4232662
- Number of results displayed on User Management screen is different in Card and List view. NPR-20980: Hotfix for CQ-4225654
- [Touch UI] Users unable to download assets after a search from the start screen. NPR-21008: Hotfix for CQ-4228835
- [DAM][WCM][Classic UI] Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in some SWF files in AEM CQ Author/Publish quickstart. NPR-21071,NPR-21073,NPR-21074,NPR-21635: Hotfix for CQ-4213297
- [Linux] Unable to create renditions using ImageMagick in AEM DAM Update Asset workflow for Assets that include spaces in their names. NPR-21119: Hotfix for CQ-4228827
- Values specified in the second option in a Multivalued Field in Metadata Schema are not appended to the previously-specified values in CRX-de. NPR-21262: Hotfix for CQ-4224526
- [Classic UI] Damadmin stops loading when rep:policy (access control privileges) are applied under wcm/core/content/damadmin/tabs/searchpanel. NPR-21302: Hotfix for CQ-4229590
- While uploading assets, the asset metadata property is imported as type 'Date', when it should be of type 'String'. NPR-21307; Hotfix for CQ-4206262
- Asset download fails when using Digital Rights Management in Assets with Safari. NPR-21386: Hotfix for CQ-4230287
- Ability to customize single search schema form for every tenant. NPR-21698: Hotfix for CQ-4218321
- Upload Shot List "View Uploaded Assets" link broken. NPR-21721: Hotfix for CQ-4233520
- Original rendition for .psd files downloads without any extension in Digital Asset Management. NPR-21737: Hotfix for CQ-4233661
- Unclosed ResourceResolver in SiteCatalystReportRunner. NPR-20677: Hotfix for CQ-4210433
- Encoding issues with ‘&’ character doesn’t work while downloading asset folder. NPR-20725: Hotfix for CQ-4225845
- [Image Set] When publishing an asset, card view is the default view and cannot be changed unless the page is refreshed. NPR-21270: Hotfix for 4232212
- Hash code collision causes wrong size of displayed image. NPR-21679: Hotfix for CQ-4223363
- Metadata read operations are not getting terminated. NPR-21338: Hotfix for Granite-19866
- AEM and Campaign integration: Special links get rewritten in Adobe Campaign preventing the customers to send mailto: hyperlinks in their emails. NPR-21150: Hotfix for CQ-4225760
- Using omnisearch with a hyphen query returns a server error. NPR-20759: Hotfix for Granite-19674
- [Omnisearch] 'Title' property is vulnerable to Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Sites. NPR-21136: Hotfix for Granite-19333
- HTTP.encodePathOfURI expand double encodes the plus sign '+'. NPR-21279: Hotfix for GRANITE-16340
- Text component issues with encoding of link in RTE element. NPR-21530: Hotfix for CQ-4231168
- [CoralUI] DateTime picker doesn't allow to select date that falls within 'min' and 'max' range. NPR-22038: Hotfix for Granite-20551
- Omnisearch does not retrieve the right results when using tags. NPR-22075: Hotfix for Granite-20421
- PathField is not selected in the pathBrowser when re-opening the component. NPR-22094: Hotfix for Granite-19590
- [TouchUI] Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Projects. NPR-21057: Hotfix for CQ-4228813
- Page level cancellation marks the complete task cancelled without updating the page as cancelled at connector end. NPR-21215: Hotfix for CQ-4229085
- LDAP users cannot impersonate another user using the Classic UI. NPR-21038: Hotfix for CQ-4207155 (See Configuration settings required for NPR-21038)
- Security patch applied to Apache Sling XSS Protection API to eliminate the possibility of XSS bypassing. NPR-21175: Hotfix for GRANITE-19924
- Multiple SWF files vulnerable to Cross-site scripting (XSS). NPR-20612: Hotfix for CQ-4213297
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities via image file upload. NPR-19385: Hotfix for Granite-9550
- XSS bypass in XSSAPI#getValidHref function. NPR-21175: Hotfix for Granite-19924
- Creation of audiences of Mobile Type in authoring Target mode is not working in AEM. NPR-21676: Hotfix for CQ-4232100
- Under high latency during a refresh of a targeted component, it's possible to add another offer before the component is refreshed completely. NPR-21744: Hotfix for CQ-4233158/CQ-4234293
- Email notifications do not work for any of the moderator-related activities on published components. NPR-19767: HF for CQ-4218060
- Disable send button after click to avoid users to send the messages twice or more. NPR-21555: Hotfix for CQ-4232387
- Issues accessing the messages page after upgrade. NPR-21756
- Email notifications do not get triggered for private messages. NPR-21949: Hotfix for CQ-4217537
- Navigating to profile page returns an error with response code '404'. NPR-21950
- Added APIs and sample servlet to support EU GDPR compliance requirements. NPR-22052: Hotfix for CQ-4232124
- OOTB Blog feature for scheduled post do not work as expected. NPR-22071: Hotfix for 4233223
- Internal Server error while adding tags at the feature level and the site level. NPR-22082: Hotfix for CQ-4234694
- CommunityUserOperationExtension runs into a class cast exception. NPR-22090: Hotfix for CQ-4224385
- Search in Calendar Component does not work with Nirvana Tags. NPR-22132: Hotfix for CA-4233500. CQ-4235558
- Fullscreen RichTextwithImage dialog overlaps in configure mode. NPR-21039: Hotfix for CQ-4226522
- ImageMap property still exists even after removing the images from Multiple image in-place editor component. NPR-21162: Hotfix for CQ-4222982
- URLs for images are updated with the object promise parameters when using OOTB image.js library. NPR-21825: Hotfix for CQ-4233369
- Workflow inbox results in NPE if workflow title or description is null. NPR-21390: Hotfix for CQ-4231329
- Not enough permissions to start workflow with read permissions. NPR-21413: Hotfix for CQ-4231645
AEM 18.104.22.168 does not include fixes for AEM Forms. They are delivered using a separate Forms add-on package. In addition, a cumulative installer is released that includes fixes for AEM Forms on JEE. For more information, see Install AEM Forms add-on and Install AEM Forms JEE installer.
- Enable Data Model integration with MS Dynamics 365 OnPrem same as MS-Dynamics 365 in the cloud. NPR-20203: Hotfix for CQ-4233669
- Letter preview submit button gets disabled after installing AEM 6.2 SP1-CFP9. NPR-21547
- [IE11] Initial render of the HTML content occurs only on the left side while the right side loads intermittently after complete UI is loaded. NPR-21648: Hotfix for CQ-4232090
- Entries from data and attachment nodes do not get eliminated after submission of a draft. NPR-19904: Hotfix for CQ-4220065
- Adaptive Forms submitted to JEE workflow using OOTB submit to forms workflow is missing custom metadata. NPR-21377: Hotfix for CQ-4230643
- Dynamic binding for dropdown listboxes are not populating values on new instances added from instanceManager’s addInstance method. NPR-22095: Hotfix for CQ-4236051
- [IE] Adaptive Form draft containing repeatable panels in an accordion takes long time to load. NPR-21550: Hotfix for CQ-4228166
- Unable to submit Adaptive Forms to LC RestEnd point with attachments.. NPR-20470: Hotfix for CQ-4225377
- [Publish] Incorrect parameters returned by Forms workflow on submission of Adaptive Forms to JEE Forms Workflow. NPR-21551: Hotfix for CQ-4231451
- Support of Multi Shard in Adaptive Forms integration with AdobeSign. NPR-21900
- On clicking save button, condition creation fails for both with or without adding tags. NPR-21665
- XMP Metadata pdfaid:amd should be kept empty and not filled with a value. NPR-20253: Hotfix for CQ-4216597
- Discrepancy between Acrobat and AEM reports about PDF/A-1b compliance check error. NPR-21042: Hotfix for CQ-4221621
- On validating a PDF/A-1b compliant PDF document, AEM Forms return “PDFA_METADATA_017_MISSING_EXTENSION_SCHEMA - PDFA_METADATA_020_MISMATCHED_TYPE_FOR_PROPERTY” error. NPR-22048: Hotfix for CQ-4226111
- Update jsafe jars to cryptoj 22.214.171.124 in Core, Signature, Encryption, PDFG, Document Security & Reader Extension. NPR-22152, NPR-21369, NPR-21368, NPR-21366, NPR-21367, NPR-21365, NPR-21364
- Forms JEE Supports PKCS#11 Mutual Authentication. NPR-21372
- Upgrading to the latest Java 8 Update 131 throws an exception: "JsafeJCE provider is disabled, a FIPS 140 required self-integrity check failed". NPR-21363
Note: This NPR requires additional settings, for details refer to Configuration settings for AEM Forms JEE (JBoss EAP).
- PDF Generator fails to produce PDF documents with specified bookmarks levels. NPR-19872: Hotfix for CQ-4214973
- PDF Generator service fails to convert images to PDF documents. NPR-21076: Hotfix for 4232338
- The audit event of failed login is logged with invalid time. The correct time for audit event is not traceable. NPR-21130: Hotfix for CQ-4228629
For AEM Forms customers, it is essential to install AEM Forms add-on package after installing any AEM Service Pack, Cumulative Fix Pack, or Feature Pack.
- Ability to set a metadata schema for asset folders. For more information on creating metadata schemas for asset folders, refer to the readme document available here. NPR-19716: Hotfix for CQ-4221574
- Added the capability to make public folder private at Folder setting. For more information on how to make public folder public, refer to the readme document available here. NPR-19715: FP for CQ-4218320
- Enabled Scene 7 feature parity on AEM Dynamic Media. For more information on Dynamic Media Classic (Scene7), refer to the readme document available here. NPR-14410
- Backported Inbox and Projects Purge support to 6.3 codebase. For more information, refer to the readme document available here. NPR-19277
- Backported Branding changes to 6.3. NPR-19726
- Introduced new Solution Switcher that includes the new sub-clouds.
- Updated Strings (Login, CloudServices, Shell) to mention Experience Cloud instead of Marketing Cloud.
- Improved Accessibility of the Login screen.
- Performance improvements in Omnisearch Backend plus bug Fixes.
- Updated Google Closure Compiler to v20170806
- Added a new health check to detect large Lucene indexes. For more information on indexing, refer to the readme document available here. NPR-20666: FP for GRANITE-18257
- Enable the style system feature in 6.3. For more information on Style System, refer to the readme available here. NPR-19392
- Introduced a basicpage component as a minimal working implementation for the WCM page concept. NPR-20696: FP for CQ-4215641
- Added redirection support to core components. For more information on redirection support, refer to the readme available here. NPR-21065: FP for CQ-110529
- Enable Data Model integration with MS Dynamics 365 OnPrem same as MS-Dynamics 365 in the cloud. For more information on Microsoft Dynamics OData Configuration, refer to the readme available here. NPR-20203: Hotfix for CQ-4233669
This configuration setting applies to 126.96.36.199 and later.
Ability to customize single search schema form for every tenant
Add all tenant form properties and a cq:contentRoot property to /etc/tenants/mytenantnode. Ensure that the value of the cq:contentRoot property is same as the dam:assetsRoot property.
If you are installing 188.8.131.52 or later releases, perform the below procedure to configure settings for JBoss application server. If you are installing 184.108.40.206 on AEM Forms server running on Oracle WebLogic or IBM WebSpehere application servers, no additional configuration is required:
<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.1" name="com.adobe.livecycle"> <resources> <resource-root path="cryptojcommon.jar"/> <resource-root path="cryptojce.jar"/> <resource-root path="jcmFIPS.jar"/> <resource-root path="certj.jar"/> <resource-root path="cglib.jar"/> </resources> <dependencies> <module name="javax.api"/> <module name="asm.asm"/> </dependencies> </module>
Create a backup of the jsafeFIPS.jar, jsafeJCEFIPS.jar, and certjFIPS.jar files located at [AEM_Forms_Installation_directory]/jboss/modules/system/layers/base/com/adobe/livecycle/main/ and delete the files from the aforementioned directory.
(Windows only) Modify the [AEM_Forms_Installation_directory]/jboss/standalone.conf.bat or domain.conf.bat configuration files:
- For JBoss server in standalone configuration, open the standalone.conf.bat for editing.
- For JBoss server in cluster configuration, open the domain.conf.bat for editing.
Add the following lines at the end and save the file:
(Linux-based OS only) Modify the [AEM_Forms_Installation_directory]/jboss/standalone.conf or domain.conf configuration files:
- For JBoss server in standalone configuration, open the standalone.conf for editing.
- For JBoss server in cluster configuration, open the domain.conf for editing.
Add the following lines at the end and save the file:
These configuration settings need to be performed post 220.127.116.11 installation for customers using Classic (old) UI metadata template feature.
Ability to set a metadata schema for asset folders.
Run the following JMX script to preserve the metadata templates created using Classic (old) UI metadata feature:
- Go to /system/console/jmx
- Click Migrate Metadata Templates.
- Click migrateMetadataTemplatesAtPath and choose the folder path to preserve the metadata templates.
The NPR-21038 is a part of 18.104.22.168. The following configuration setting should be done if you are installing 22.214.171.124.
Use the following steps to create a profile node for the user:
In the Apache Felix Web Management console, add profile/nt:primaryType="nt:unstructured" to the "User Property Mapping" property of the Apache Jackrabbit Oak Default Sync Handler configuration.
For customers with Feature Packs installed on AEM 6.3. Optional Feature Packs provided by Adobe have dependencies on the release version and service pack. If you have any Feature Pack installed, please contact the AEM Customer Care team to validate the compatibility of those feature packs with 126.96.36.199
- AEM 188.8.131.52 requires AEM 6.3.
- 184.108.40.206 download is available on Adobe Package Share, which you can access directly from the AEM 6.3 instance.
- On a deployment with MongoDB and multiple instances, AEM 220.127.116.11 only has to be installed on one of the Author instances using the Package Manager.
- Before installing AEM 18.104.22.168, ensure to have a snapshot or fresh backup of your AEM instance. Uninstalling the AEM 22.214.171.124 package is not supported.
- Restart the instance before installation. While that is only needed when the instance is still in update mode (and this is the case when the instance was just updated from an earlier version), it's generally recommended if the instance was running for longer period of time.
Perform the following steps to install AEM 126.96.36.199 on an existing AEM 6.3 instance:
- Login to Package Share within AEM or directly from your browser and download the AEM 188.8.131.52 package.
(search for "AEM-184.108.40.206" to find it)
- Install the downloaded package using Package Manager.
Dialog on Package Manager UI sometimes exits immaturely during installation of 220.127.116.11
Therefore, it is recommended to wait for error logs to stabilize before accessing the instance. The user has to wait for specific logs related to uninstallation of updater bundle before being ensured that the installations is successful. It generally happens on Safari but can intermittently happen on any browser.
The best way to monitor the installation process is to tail the error.log. Proceed to Validate installation after the error.log goes quiet with "BundleEvent STARTED" messages
There are two ways to automatically install AEM 18.104.22.168 into a running instance:
A. Place the package into ../crx-quickstart/install folder while the server is running. The package gets installed automatically.
B. Use the HTTP API from Package Manager – make sure you use cmd=install&recursive=true – so the nested package are installed.
AEM 22.214.171.124 does not support Bootstrap installation.
- The Product Information page (/system/console/productinfo) should now show the updated version string "Adobe Experience Manager, Version 126.96.36.199" under Installed Products.
- All OSGI bundles are either ACTIVE or FRAGMENT in the OSGI Console (Use Web Console: /system/console/bundles).
- The OSGI bundle org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core is on version 1.6.9 (Use Web Console: /system/console/bundles).
To determine the certified platform for running with this release of AEM Sites and Assets, see Technical Requirements.
Contact Adobe Support for AEM Forms JEE installer.
For information about installing the cumulative installer for AEM Forms JEE and post-deployment configuration, see AEM Forms JEE Patch Installer 0022.
The Uber Jar for AEM 188.8.131.52 is available in the Adobe Public Maven repository. To use Uber Jar in a Maven project, include the following dependency in your project POM:
<dependency> <groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId> <artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId> <version>6.3.2</version> <classifier>apis</classifier> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency>
- *ERROR *[FelixDispatchQueue] com.adobe.cq.social.cq-social-qna FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: ServiceFactory.getService() resulted in a cycle.)
- *ERROR *[FelixDispatchQueue] com.adobe.cq.social.cq-social-scf-impl FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory returned null. (Component: com.adobe.cq.social.qna.client.api.QnaRelatedComponentFactory (1764)))
- *ERROR *[OsgiInstallerImpl] org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver [org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.SlingServletResolver(742)]waitForTracked timed out: 2,500 ceiling: 2,500 missing: , Expect further errors
- *ERROR* com.adobe.fd.fp.events.PortalEventListener Exception while processing the events.java.lang.InterruptedException: null.
- *ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] org.apache.sling.resourceresolver.impl.CommonResourceResolverFactoryImpl activate: Cannot access repository, failed setting up Mapping Support java.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.adobe.cq.social.provider.jcr.impl.SpiSocialJcrResourceProviderImpl.authenticate(SpiSocialJcrResourceProviderImpl.java:105).
- *ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] com.adobe.cq.social.cq-social-jcr-provider [com.adobe.cq.social.provider.jcr.impl.SpiSocialJcrResourceProviderImpl(2174)] Timeout waiting for reg change to complete unregistered.
- *ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core [com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.launcher.WorkflowLauncherListener] The unbindFeature method has thrown an exception (java.lang.NullPointerException).
- org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl ServletResolver service missing, cannot service requests , sending status 503
- com.day.cq.wcm.mobile.core.MobileUtil isMobileResource: cannot check resource [/bin/receive], page manager unavailable
- org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver: Calling the error handler resulted in an error
- org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver Original error null
- org.apache.sling.engine.impl.DefaultErrorHandler Error handler failed:java.io.IOException
- *ERROR* [FelixDispatchQueue] com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-core FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory returned null. (Component: com.day.cq.dam.handler.standard.ps.PostScriptHandler))
- [FelixStartLevel] com.adobe.cq.media.cq-media-publishing-dps-integration [com.adobe.cq.media.publishing.dps.impl.servlets.PublishingListGetServlet(1506)] The unbindListInfoProvider method has thrown an exception (java.lang.NullPointerException)
- *ERROR* com.day.cq.wcm.mobile.core.impl.devicespecs.WurflXmlLoader Exception in handleEvent's Runnable java.lang.NullPointerException: null. CQ-4209972.
- *ERROR* [FelixFrameworkWiring] com.adobe.cq.cq-experience-fragments [com.adobe.cq.xf.impl.ExperienceFragmentsReferenceProvider] findMethod: Suitable but non-accessible method deactivate found in class com.adobe.cq.xf.impl.ExperienceFragmentsReferenceProvider, subclass of com.adobe.cq.xf.impl.ExperienceFragmentsReferenceProvider. CQ-4209978.
- Unable to submit a metadata form for a Content Fragment if a single-select dropdown has required=true. CQ-4245292.