The Live Copy Overview enables you to:
- View/manage inheritance across a site:
- View the blueprint tree and corresponding live copy structure, together with their inheritance status
- Change the inheritance status; for example, suspend, resume
- View blueprint and live copy properties
- Perform rollout actions
You can open the Live Copy Overview from the:
Open the References panel and select Live Copies.
You can also open References first and then select the blueprint.
Select Live Copy Overview to show and use the overview of all live copies related to the selected blueprint.
For further details see also the Knowledge Base article Livecopy status message - Up-to-date/Green/In Sync.
- Open the blueprint page for editing.
- Perform a rollout to push changes from the source to the livecopy.
- Open the live copy page for editing.
- Relationship Status
- View information about the status and inheritance.
- Synchronize a live copy to pull changes from the source to the livecopy.
- Reset a live copy page to remove all inheritance cancellations and return the page to the same state as the source page.
- Temporarily deactivates the live relationship between a live copy and its blueprint page.
- Resume allows you to reinstate a suspended relationship.
- Permanently removes the live relationship between a live copy and its blueprint page.
This tab provides detailed information about the status of the relationship between the blueprint and live copy: