Once you create your project for Screens, follow the steps below to create a new Location for a Screens project:
- Select the Adobe Experience Manager link (top left) and then Screens. Alternatively, you can go directly to: http://localhost:4502/screens.html/content/screens.
- Navigate to Screens project and click Locations.
- Click Create next to the plus icon in the action bar. A wizard will open.
- Select the template Location from the wizard and click Next.
- Enter the properties for Title and Tags, More Titles and Description, On/Off Time, and Vanity URL.
- Click Create and the location is created and added to your locations folder.
See the steps below to understand creating a new location for an AEM Screens project. For demonstration purposes, the new location (SanJose) is created under DemoProject.
To edit/access the properties of a location:
- Select the location.
- Click Properties from the action bar.
Once you create a location, you have to create a new display for your location.
See Creating and Managing Displays for more details.