The AEM Screens released AEM 6.4.2 Feature Pack 2 and AEM 6.3.3 Feature Pack 4 with the following details.
- Adobe Analytics Proof of Play Reporting: Please refer to Adobe Analytics Integration with AEM Screens to learn more.
- Adobe Analytics Enable Players to cache and send playback events to Adobe Analytics: Please refer to Configuring Adobe Analytics with AEM Screens to learn more.
- Bulk Update Offline Content: Allows you to update all the channel in bulk and avoids the hassle of navigating to a particular channel and update the content. Please refer to Bulk Offline Update to learn more.
- Bulk publish channels to publish instances
- Enhanced Player Logging Mechanism: You can specify the number of maximum log files for an AEM Screens player. Please refer to Working with an AEM Screens Player for more details.
- Author / Publish deployment (Hardening)
The following AEM Screens Players are released for AEM 6.4.2 Feature Pack 2 and AEM 6.3.3 Feature Pack 4:
To download the latest AEM Screens player and learn more about the bug fixes, please refer to AEM Screens Player Downloads.