Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets Brand Portal helps you easily acquire, control, and securely distribute approved creative assets to external parties and internal business users across devices. It helps improve the efficiency of asset sharing, accelerates the time-to-market for assets, and reduces the risk of non-compliance and unauthorized access. Brand Portal allows users to browse, search, preview, download, and export assets in corporate-approved formats—anytime, anywhere.
- New content tree-based navigation in addition to Card View, List View, and Column View.
- View Settings introduced to customize Card View and List View.
- Seamless browsing with buttons to navigate back and forth in assets detail page.
- Related assets capability introduced in asset properties page.
- Enhanced reporting as generated reports are saved to be revisited later, introduced Link Share Report, and Usage report is consolidated with other reports.
- Reporting interface is more intuitive with granular capabilities to customize reports.
- Enhanced asset search with accurate time stamp filters, new Access type filter, new search options in File Type search filter, and capability to navigate back to search results.
- Optimized download, search, and browsing performance.
- Zip download limit for link share has increased.
- Optimized admin tools for enhanced administrator experience.
Get insights into enhancements at the What's New page.
This release includes fixes to the following critical issues:
- Card View of assets is showing last modified date instead of last published date.
- User group membership information does not sync from admin console, if folder name is same as product profile name.
- Expiration and Publish reports are showing Downloaded By column.
- Preview for header is not working if image is selected from existing assets.
- Assets having '&' in their names are not being downloaded.
- No confirmation dialog on addition of assets to a collection.
- Thumbnail is not displayed for the video file shared using link share feature.
- Capability to configure columns is not working for editor and viewers in list view of folders.
- Collections cannot be searched using tags, while adding assets to collection.
- Rating is not visible on assets' properties page and list view.
Contact Adobe Support for more information about the following known issues:
- Saved smart collection does not display results when using full text tag search.
- Image modifiers are not applied on downloaded dynamic renditions.
- While changing Header Image, "Select from existing" page is broken in Internet explorer.
- Search is slow on using multiple tag fields in search.
- "Request URI too long 414" error is observed on downloading folder having large number of licensed assets.
- Collection count on search result page of collections is incorrect.
The Brand Portal user interface is available in following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
To ascertain which platforms are certified to run with this release of Brand Portal, refer to the Support for Touch-optimized UI column in the table in the Supported Browsers for Authoring User Interface section of Technical Requirements.