AEM 6.2 SP1: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.2 Service Pack (SP) 1 is an important update that includes performance, stability, security and key customer fixes and enhancements released since the general availability of AEM 6.2 in April 2016. The service pack includes:
- Updated version of built-in repository (Apache Jackrabbit Oak) (version 1.4.6)
- Hotfixes for key performance, usability, and customer reported issues in AEM 6.2 and 6.1
- Improved stability, scalability, and ingestion performance for AEM Assets
- Resolved issues with handling translation location and templates in Sites
- Improved the stability of translation jobs and search experience on the Welcome screen
- Improved preview experience for assets, including video assets
For more information, see AEM 6.2 SP1 release notes.