OSGi bundles and configurations contained in the packages are not getting installed or applied during package installation.
org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001/etc/cloudsettings/default/contexthub[[nt:folder]]
Review the path described in the error.log and either:
1. remove the node at the path to allow the package to replace it.
2. or fix the node's primary type so it matches what is contained in the package.
1. Navigate to http://hostname.domain:port/crx/packmgr/list.jsp
2. Find any packages with special character(s) contained in the file name.
3. Use CRXDe to delete the package from the /etc/packages directory.
2. Upload the asset package and ensure it has completely imported.
3. Activate the Workflow Launcher component to allow workflows to trigger normally.