For newer Brand Portal functionalities make sure you are using AEM 6.3 with SP1 and CFP1 installed.
To align Brand Portal user experience with AEM, Adobe is transitioning to Coral 3 user interface. Some of the major enhancements include:
- Upgraded User Interface that aligns with the AEM and uses Coral3 UI.
- Quick and easy access to administrative tools through the new Adobe logo.
- Product navigation through an overlay
- Quick Navigation to parent folders from a child folder.
- Omni search option to navigate to administrative tools and content.
- Card View, List View, and Column View help you to easily browse through nested folders.
- Asset sorting in List View is no longer restricted to a number of assets being displayed on the screen. All assets in a folder are sorted.
- Omni search capability lets you perform a quick search for assets and files within BP.
- Omni search also provides an option to search for assets within a specific folder or location
- Automatic keyword suggestions to make search easier
- Improve your Omnisearch with additional filters. Option to save the search result into a Smart Collection for you to re-visit your search at a later time.
- Supports smart tagged asset search
- AEM Smart tagged assets can be shared from AEM to BP and use smart tags for asset search within BP.
File Sharing Improvements
- A user can share an asset using the link share option.
- While sharing assets, a user gets to set an expiry date for each asset. Provides users more control over the assets shared.
- An external user with Asset share link can download the image and view its properties.
- The original nested folder hierarchy is preserved for downloaded asset folders.
Reporting and Administrative Capabilities
- Metadata schema from AEM Assets can now be published from AEM to BP.
- Administrators can create and manage three types of reports—assets downloaded, expired, and published
- Ability to configure the column that needs to be included in the report.
- Create Image Presets for assets within BP.
- Ability to modify Admin Seach Rail Form or Seach Forms to include additional filtering options.
- Update and preview custom wallpaper for your brand
- Usage report to know about the number of users, storage space used and total assets.