Please visit the AEM Forms samples page for a link to a live demo of this capability.
Download and import the first file into AEM using the package manager. This file contains the assets related to this tutorial. You will get images, document fragments, watched folder configuration and layout file(
Download and unzip the second file. This file contains
After completing this tutorial, you will have learned to create a data source, form data model, document fragments, configure tables and charts and use watched folders to batch generate print documents.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the data source.
- Create Form Data Model.
- Create Layout For Print Channel.
- Create Document Fragment.
- Create Interactive Communication Document.
- Add text and image content to document.
- Adding Account Progress Chart.
- Adding Account Balance Table.
- Using Watched Folder to batch generate.
- Opening Agent UI on Form Submission