Every print channel document will be based on a template created using AEM Forms Designer tool. Typically you will create sections or target areas in your template for holding document fragments, images or layout fragments. Ideally, the layout will not have any content defined.This de-couples the layout from content which is the recommended practice.
The following video highlights the sections or target areas defined in the layout that will be used in this tutorial.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the data source.
- Create Form Data Model.
- Create Layout For Print Channel.
- Create Document Fragment.
- Create Interactive Communication Document.
- Add text and image content to document.
- Adding Account Progress Chart.
- Adding Account Balance Table.
- Using Watched Folder to batch generate.
- Opening Agent UI on Form Submission