Now that you have authored your first document fragment that will hold the recipient name and address, we will need to add the document fragment to the print channel document.
You can add content of various types such as Document Fragments, Images, Layout Fragments etc to the print channel document.
To add content to the print channel document, please follow the video below.
The video walks you through the steps involved in adding content to the appropriate target areas in the print channel document.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the data source.
- Create Form Data Model.
- Create Layout For Print Channel.
- Create Document Fragment.
- Create Interactive Communication Document.
- Add text and image content to document.
- Adding Account Progress Chart.
- Adding Account Balance Table.
- Using Watched Folder to batch generate.
- Opening Agent UI on Form Submission