Login to AEM Forms and navigate to Adobe Experience Manager > Forms > Forms & Documents.
Open the 401KStatementPrint folder.
Open the 401KStatementPrint in edit mode.
AEM Forms 6.4 has made it quite simple to display data using various types of charts. We are going to use a Line chart to display balances by year.
The following video walks you through the steps for adding and configuring the chart component
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the data source.
- Create Form Data Model.
- Create Layout For Print Channel.
- Create Document Fragment.
- Create Interactive Communication Document.
- Add text and image content to document.
- Adding Account Progress Chart.
- Adding Account Balance Table.
- Using Watched Folder to batch generate.
- Opening Agent UI on Form Submission