Please visit the AEM Forms samples page for a link to a live demo of this capability.
Download and unzip the first file. This contains the SampleRest.war file that needs to be deployed on your tomcat server. The zip file also contains a swagger file which is used for creating data source later in this tutorial
Download and import the second zip file into AEM using the package manager. This file contains the assets related to this tutorial- such as logos and some document fragments.
On completing this tutorial, you will have a good understanding of Creating Data Source, Form Data Model, Document Fragment, configuring tables and charts and setting up the delivery mechanism for web channel documents.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the Data Source.
- Create Form Data Model
- Create Interactive Communication template
- Create Document Fragment
- Create Interactive Communication Document
- Add text and image content to document
- Add Chart to Account Progress Panel
- Add Table to Account Balance Panel
- Configure Retirement Outlook Panel
- Configure Investment Mix Panel
- Set up delivery of interactive communication via email