Login to AEM Forms and navigate to Adobe Experience Manager > Forms > Forms & Documents.
Open the 401KStatement folder.
Open the 401KStatement in edit mode.
AEM Forms 6.4 has made it quite simple to display data using various types of charts. We are going to use a Line chart to display balances by year.
Tap on the Account Progress target area on the right-hand side and click the "+" icon to bring up the insert component dialog box.
Select Chart to insert the chart component.
Configure the chart component as per the settings in the screenshot below.
Please make sure you select the correct form data model element the x and y-axis.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the Data Source.
- Create Form Data Model
- Create Interactive Communication template
- Create Document Fragment
- Create Interactive Communication Document
- Add text and image content to document
- Add Chart to Account Progress Panel
- Add Table to Account Balance Panel
- Configure Retirement Outlook Panel
- Configure Investment Mix Panel
- Set up delivery of interactive communication via email