Login to AEM Forms and navigate to Adobe Experience Manager > Forms > Forms & Documents.
Open the 401KStatement folder.
Open the 401KStatement in edit mode.
Tap on the Account Balance target area and click the "+" icon to bring up the insert component dialog box.
Select Table to insert table component.
Ability to display tabular data using tables in Interactive Communication Document has been introduced with the AEM Forms 6.4 release. The following video walks through the steps involved in configuring a table in the web channel document.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the Data Source.
- Create Form Data Model
- Create Interactive Communication template
- Create Document Fragment
- Create Interactive Communication Document
- Add text and image content to document
- Add Chart to Account Progress Panel
- Add Table to Account Balance Panel
- Configure Retirement Outlook Panel
- Configure Investment Mix Panel
- Set up delivery of interactive communication via email