Now that you have authored your first document fragment that will hold the recipient name and address, we will need to add the document fragment to the web channel document.
You can add content of various types such as Document Fragments, Images, Layout Fragments etc to the web channel document.
To add content to the web channel document, please follow the video below.
The video walks you through the steps involved in adding content to the appropriate target areas in the web channel document.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the Data Source.
- Create Form Data Model
- Create Interactive Communication template
- Create Document Fragment
- Create Interactive Communication Document
- Add text and image content to document
- Add Chart to Account Progress Panel
- Add Table to Account Balance Panel
- Configure Retirement Outlook Panel
- Configure Investment Mix Panel
- Set up delivery of interactive communication via email