Once you have defined and tested your web channel interactive communication document, you need a delivery mechanism to deliver the web channel document to the recipient.
To be able to use email as a delivery mechanism for our web channel document, we need to make a minor change to the form data model.
Login to AEM Forms.
Navigate to Forms ->Data Integrations
Open the RetirementAccountStatement Data Model in edit mode.
Select the balances object and click on the edit button.
Select the "pencil" icon to open the id argument in edit mode.
Change the binding to "RequestAttribute".
This way we are passing in the
Make sure you save your changes.
To learn more about the delivery mechanism of web channel documents, please follow this article
Navigate to /home/users
Search for admin user
Select the profile node of the admin user.
create a property called "accountnumber". Make sure the property type is a string.
Set the value of this accountnumber property to "3059827". You can set this value to any random number as you wish.
Point your browser http://localhost:4502/content/getad.html.
The code associated with this URL will get the accountnumber of the logged in user. This accountnumber is then passed as requestattribute to the FDM. The FDM will then fetch the data associated with this
Please take a look at the following file in
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the Data Source.
- Create Form Data Model
- Create Interactive Communication template
- Create Document Fragment
- Create Interactive Communication Document
- Add text and image content to document
- Add Chart to Account Progress Panel
- Add Table to Account Balance Panel
- Configure Retirement Outlook Panel
- Configure Investment Mix Panel
- Set up delivery of interactive communication via email